Thursday, September 12, 2019

Strawberry shortcake

Strawberry shortcake

Directions

Fabulous! I baked as 7 separate little cakes for 20 minutes it was delicious! Definitely will make this again!

Great recipe. I don’t normally charge a recipe but I got this started and discovered I was out of milk so I used a small can of evaporated milk and it turned out great. Will definitely make this again to go with fresh Oregon strawberries.

This delicious and simple recipe is super easy to throw together. So easy that I did mine by hand. Like the others I used Butter. Its nice and rich without being overly sweet. Loved how the cake absorbed all of those wonderful berry Juices. I suggest trying this one ! VFE.
I never rate recipes but this one was so impressive I had to give it 5 stars. So easy. Completely delicious. You can’t go wrong. I used butter instead of added and shortening some extra milk. It turned out great even my picky eaters downed it and said it was the best strawberry shortcake they’ve ever had. Mom win.
I modified the recipe, I used 1/4 C butter, 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla. It turned out great and my husband loved it!

Ridiculous! This was so so delicious! We will make again and againagain and again. I made it exactly as the recipe stated.
Really liked this recipe. Delicious! Hubby loved it too!
I made this as written. It was delicious. It was light and fluffy and not too sweet. Perfect with strawberries and whipped cream. I will definitely be making this again.
I decided to make this as a late Christmas present for my boyfriend and it looks like a biscuit and a few peoples reviews said something about it turning out as a biscuit. Is that what it's supposed to be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment