Tuesday, October 1, 2019

PINEAPPLE CASSEROLE


Pineapple Casserole Recipe

Full honesty here. The very first time my granny chose to make this recipe for any family picnic I figured she was crazy. Pineapple, cheese…and crackers? I didn’t know whether or not to be grossed out or intrigued. My curiosity got the very best of i and me wound up trying easy pineapple casserole on that day. I ought to have recently remained away because now I can’t give up eating it. It’s strange, I’ll admit, but it’s also addicting.
Regardless of whether you refer to it as scalloped pineapple, pineapple casserole or baked pineapple, let’s just agree that it's a scrumptious southern side dish which goes perfect having a pork dinner. Well suited for Easter time!

Pineapple Cheese Casserole

The very first strange factor relating to this recipe is it requires shredded cheddar cheese. I do not know why this works however it totally does. I suggest shredding a block of sharp cheddar cheese yourself. This allows the cheese to melt easily and provide you with the very best texture.

Pineapple Casserole with Ritz Crackers

The buttery Ritz crackers on top are extremely, so perfect.The salty crackers reduce the sweet from the pineapple inside a perfect way. Crush the crackers, toss all of them with butter and sprinkle the crumbs over the top pineapple mixture.
I love to make use of a deep dish 9 cake plate for everyone this casserole. You should use an 88 pan or perhaps a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Bake the casserole at 350 levels F for around 35 minutes. The very best can get nicely golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment