- 1 (8 pound) fully cooked bone-in ham
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can apple juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- Add all ingredients to list
Directions1 h 45 m
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place ham in a large roasting pan, cut-side down. Press brown sugar evenly onto ham. Pour apple into roasting pan and cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until ham is heated through, about 80 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Let ham rest for 10 minutes before transferring to a serving plate. Pour remaining pan juices into a saucepan.
- Combine flour and milk in a jar with a lid; shake until mixture is blended.
- Bring pan juices to a boil. Slowly whisk flour mixture into the saucepan until gravy is thick, about 5 minutes
See how to make an easy, old-fashioned baked ham with cloves and brown sugar.